Corporate Golf at Galgorm Castle
Look no further than Galgorm Castle for a great corporate experience; the golf course is one of Ireland’s finest Championship parklands set in the grounds of the historical estate and is the home of the European Tour’s Northern Ireland Open.
As well as the Par-72 layout, the Driving Range and brand new Fun Golf Area with its 6-Hole Par-3 course and Himalayas Putting Green (a replica of the famous St. Andrews feature), provide fun alternatives for the complete novice or seasoned campaigner.
Corporate Golf Days
A great corporate golf day is guaranteed at Galgorm Castle, our vastly experienced team can assist in planning and will be onsite to ensure your golf day runs perfectly. Our team can provide a range of services and extras to make your golf day truly memorable, allowing you more time to spend with your guests. All golf days can be tailored to suit your requirements.
- Meet & Greet Service
- Registration and Scorecard Management
- Tea/Coffee and Bacon Rolls on arrival
- Official Starter on the 1st Tee announcing players off
- Course Ranger to assist with any problems
- McQuillans Halfway Hut offers a range of refreshments
- Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive Competitions
- Scorecard Management following the round
- Prize Table set up and PA system available for prizegiving
- Golfing Gift Bags
- Warm up range balls on the Driving Range (adjacent to the clubhouse)
- Course Guides for each player
- Two-Tee or Shotgun Start
PGA Professional Corporate Golf Day Options:
- Par-3 ‘Beat the Pro’ competition (let your clients test themselves against the Pro)
- Pre-round PGA Pro Golf Clinic (60-minute quick-fix clinic to help your guests play their best)
- 1st Tee Video Analysis (every tee shot recorded and analysed – a fantastic addition – guaranteed laughs)
- Driving Range – while the more occasional golfers enjoy the course, treat your novice guests to a PGA Clinic on the Driving Range
- Fun Golf Area – a fantastic, brand new feature to Galgorm Castle, guaranteed fun for all levels of golfers!
- The Thermal Spa Village at Galgorm Resort & Spa is a truly memorable experience
Prices start from as little as £27.50pp for Golf and Tea/Coffee & Bacon Rolls on arrival.
Packages can also include:
- 3-course meal in our award winning clubhouse restaurant, the Eagle Bar & Grill
- Evening Banquet in the Ivory Pavilion
- Spa packages, Evening Functions and Overnight Accommodation in the fantastic Galgorm Resort & Spa
Corporate Golf Days are available for all sizes of groups.
For further information please leave your details here or contact the team on 02825646161